Friday, November 10, 2017

Week 8 Blog

This week's topic is Family Under Stress, there are many ways that can cause stress and there are also many ways that a person can forego that stress and become better because of this. Stress can be many different areas; it can be mentally, emotionally, and physically. There are a lot of ways that can get rid of or diminish that amount of stress that one person can do and help them to manage their stress and also help them diminish the stress amount. Stress management can be difficult thing for most and some people have a hard time with trying to manage or diminish their stress levels. Their are some that get so stressed and decide to take a selfish way out of it and some eventually take their own life and leave behind the people that love and care about them. I can never begin to understand the feelings or thoughts that these particular people are experiencing and the thoughts and feelings that the families that are experiencing these same things as they morn the unexpected death of their family member. In my opinion, suicide is in no way a way to get out of the stressors that life can bring or either is it a way to avoid the complications that work or things of that nature can bring. Stress can affect people in many ways and there are many people with different ways to handle the stress and overcome all of these hard things that may be in their lives.

There are a lot of ways that I personally handle stress; such as shooting firearms with my buddies, spending hours of fishing and embracing my wife because she seems to take away the pain and stress that the day has brought. As I am doing these things or activities, I feel a peaceful feeling come over me and it allows me to forget about the daily stressors and the things that have been on my mind lately, it also allows me the opportunity to forget about the things that are bothering me or the challenges that I might be going through at that time. I know that in my life, I have times where I experience a lot of stress but I always find a way to manage my stress levels and take things one at a time so I can lessen my stress and allow others around me to diminish their stress too. For me, I find stress as a challenge and I try everything in my power to overcome the stressors in my life and further experience my potential that I know I can become a better me.

Stress in the family can be a very trying and nerve racking thing but it can allow a family to come together and grow closer together as a family and feel of the love that we have for each other. Stress can sometimes be a factor that can break apart marriages and cause a lot of divorces in the world. Stress can cause a lot of tension and frustration in the home and can cause those involved to say things or do things that everyone will regret. Stress have the potential to cause divorces and it can take the opportunities away from the families involved and it will take away the important things in life.

Stress can affect most people in life and can also cause some to take their own life and make a selfish mistake that can affect many people in their life and it will have their families in a really tough situation. Suicide can affect anybody and you may never know how it will affect them and the things that they might have been going through internally and they might never understand why some people choose to take that way out of this life. To me, it is an extremely selfish way to escape your problems and get out of the things that might be affecting you during these hard times in your life. I believe that there is always another way to deal with stress that isn't suicide and there are a lot of people out there that are more than willing to listen and offer their services or assistance. For those of you that are viewing this blog post and might be going through these tough times and think that their is no way to feel relieved, I am here to tell you that their are many ways to tackle these times and their is always someone out there that will listen and lend a hand or shoulder to cry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment