Saturday, September 23, 2017

There have been a lot of things that I have contemplated and learned throughout this first week. One thing that I have learned is from one of the sample group researches, I learned that this sample group research survey is very inconclusive because they didn't have parts from all companies involved. This survey was very one sided and in my opinion it was very irrelevant and shouldn't have been considered by this committee and research group. One thing I have also learned is that some sides of this survey might not be willing to be a part of the survey because it might not do the best good or benefit each side involved. There is also a certain part of this survey that kind of gets to me, I think that these kinds of surveys should require more research and require more participants from each side of the spectrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment